FLOW is hosting a free community engagement session to reset the public narrative on environmental policy. This interactive presentation will trace the history of environmental regulation, and illustrate how environmental policies protect individuals, families, and communities while fostering innovation and economic gains.
Event speakers include:
- Skip Pruss, former director, Michigan Department of Energy, Labor and Economic Growth
- Bob Sutherland, owner and president, Cherry Republic
- Dave Dempsey, FLOW senior policy adviser
- Liz Kirkwood, FLOW executive director
- Dr. Elizabeth (Lisa) Del Buono, surgical pathologist, Munson Medical Center